Educational Program: SOCIAL SECURITY CLAIMING STRATEGIES
Pine Public Library is Offering an Educational Program
SOCIAL SECURITY CLAIMING STRATEGIES
Friday, June 19, 2015 from 1 – 3 p.m. in the Library Activity Room.
Some of the many topics that will be covered:
- Why is Social Security so misunderstood?
- Why is it generally not beneficial to claim benefits early?
- How can you utilize spousal benefits to increase your lifetime income?
- What are the myths of Social Security and how can they hurt us?
- What benefits are available to ex-spouses and how does one claim them?
- How do survivor benefits work and when can one access them?
- What income restrictions exist when one takes Social Security early?
- How is Social Security Tax?
And many more of your questions will be answered on this extremely important subject. So, if you or someone you care about is considering taking Social Security benefits you will want to attend.
Jeff Young Senior Vice President First Financial Equity Corporation
This is an Educational Program Only. No sales of any kind.