Public Meeting Notice: Board of Trustees October 19, 2016
Public Meeting Notice
Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library
Pine, Arizona 85544
Board of Trustees Meeting
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Meeting Held Inside the Library – 4pm
Board may vote to convene into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38.431.03 (7) to review and discuss certain matters which are marked by an asterisk (*). Additionally, the Board may vote to go into Executive Session on any matter discussed on the agenda.
Board member ______________ will be attending the meeting via telephone. The public will be able to hear all telephonic communications on the speaker phone.
- Roll Call
- Call to the Public – This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter, responding to any criticism or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.”
- Approval of Minutes dated August 17, 2016
- Treasurer’s Report
Discussion/Action/Approval of Treasurer’s Report: August 2016
- Manager’s Report
- Discussion – Statistics August and September 2016
- Discussion – Personnel Leave Balance & Scheduled Leave of Staff
- Discussion – Library Activities Calendar of Events through December 2016
- Discussion – Pine Library Friends Happenings
- Discussion – Material Fundraiser Mailing and Update
- Discussion – Activity Room Lease Update
- Discussion – Applied for Pine Strawberry Arts & Craft Guilds Grant
- Old Business
Discussion/Action /Approval – Short Recap on “Wine Around the Library” Fundraiser
- New Business
- Discussion/Action/Approval – Amended Gila County Library District-Library Service Agreement FY 2017
- Discussion/Action/Approval – Filing of Class Action Suit (Lawsuit Settlement)
Next Regular Meeting – Scheduled for December 2016 @ 4pm ?
If special accommodations are needed, please contact Becky Waer at (928) 476-3678 by the Saturday before each meeting.