Public Meeting Notice: Agenda 3-22-17 Board of Trustees Meeting
Public Meeting Notice
Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library
Pine, Arizona 85544
Board of Trustees Meeting
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Library Activity Room – 4pm
Board may vote to convene into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38.431.03 (7) to review and discuss certain matters which are marked by an asterisk (*). Additionally, the Board may vote to go into Executive Session on any matter discussed on the agenda.
Board member ______________ will be attending the meeting via telephone. The public will be able to hear all telephonic communications on the speaker phone.
- Roll Call
- Call to the Public – This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter, responding to any criticism or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.”
- Approval of Minutes dated January 18, 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Discussion/Action/Approval of Treasurer’s Report: January and February 2017
- Manager’s Report: Discussion – Statistics October, January and February 2017
Discussion – Personnel Leave Balance & Scheduled Leave of Staff
Discussion – Library Activities Calendar of Events through May 2017
Discussion – Pine Library Friends Happenings
- Old Business: Discussion/Action/Approval – Patron/User Behavior Policy
Discussion – Wine Around the Library
- New Business: Discussion – FY 2018 Library Budget
Next Regular Meeting – Scheduled for May 15, 2017
If special accommodations are needed, please contact Becky Waer at (928) 476-3678 by the Saturday before each meeting.