Public Meeting Notice: Board of Trustees Meeting 11/4/2018 at 4 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library
Pine, Arizona 85544
Board of Trustees Meeting
Wednesday ~ November 14, 2018
Inside the Library – 4 pm
Board may vote to convene into Executive Session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38.431.03 (7) to review and discuss certain matters which are marked by an asterisk (*). Additionally, the Board may vote to go into Executive Session on any matter discussed on the agenda. Should a quorum of the Board not occur for a regularly scheduled meeting, the meeting will become a work session. During any work session, the Board will not attain a motion to approve any agenda item.
Board member will be attending the meeting via telephone. The public will be able to hear all telephonic communications on the speakerphone.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Officers
- Call to the Public – This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.01(H) action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter, responding to any criticism or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.”
- Approval of Minutes – August 15, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- Discussion/Action/Approval of Treasurer’s Report: August, September, October and November 2018
- Discussion – Statement dated October 26, 2018, of Library’s Edward Jones Account
- Director’s Report
- Discussion – Statistics August, September, and October 2018
- Discussion – Personnel Leave Balance & Scheduled Leave of Staff
- Discussion – Library Activities Calendar of Events December 2018
- Discussion – Pine Library Friends Happenings
- Discussion – Update of Library Material Fundraiser
- Discussion – CERCA Update
- Discussion – Propane Yearly Contract 8/22/18 to 8/21/2019
- Discussion – Updated Annual AZ Corporation Commission Report October 2018
- Old Business
- Discussion /Update – “Wine Around the Library” Final Report 2018
- New Business
- Discussion/Action/Approval –Update By-Laws – Library Governing Board – To Reduce the Number of Board Members
- Discussion – CERCA By-Laws Change
Next Regular Meeting – Scheduled for January 16, 2019, special accommodations are needed, please contact Becky Waer at (928) 476-3678 by the Saturday before each meeting.