Assistant Manager Job Opening
Note: 9/3/19 APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED.
The Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library is looking for a full-time, salaried Assistant Manager, salary range is $30,000 – $39,500.
Our Library, located in a small rural community, takes pride in providing excellent customer service. All persons applying for this position should be courteous and respectful when dealing with the public, work well as a team member and independently, and enjoy a small town with all it’s wonderful quirks.
· There are no health or retirement benefits.
· Job Responsibilities:
· Assist in daily operation of library circulation desk tasks & children’s programming when needed.
· Work with volunteers.
· Work with patrons with electronic resources & research/book requests.
· Assist with reports and documents as requested by manager.
· Assume managerial responsibilities when needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Any combination of education and/or experience which provides knowledge and ability for excellent job performance.
· Two years related library experience preferred.
· Basic computer skills.
Applications will be accepted August 15, 2019 through August 29, 2019. No phone inquiries please.
Resume should be limited to 1 page and include the following:
1. Work Experience
3. 2 Current References
Cover Letter should include answering:
1. What qualities do you possess that make you perfect for this position?
2. Describe the role of the library in our community and how you would expand that role.
Please send hard copy to:
Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library
PO Box 229
Pine, Arizona 85544