- You are in the library all the time anyway…
- because you LOVE to read…
- and you practically grew up in a library!
- The Pine Library is wonderful!
- You can meet new people.
- You get to volunteer beside like-minded people.
- You like helping people.
- It’s interesting to see what books people check out.
- It’s a short drive to volunteer from any street in Pine or Strawberry.
- Watching a child discover the pure pleasure of reading brings a big smile to your face.
Library Friends membership is open to anyone who has an interest in supporting the Pine Library. It is not necessary to be a full time resident or property owner within Pine or Strawberry. Annual membership dues for an Individual is $7.00 and Families are $10.00. Life memberships are available for $100.00. Membership is open throughout the year. Membership information is available at the Library or from any Library Friends officer.
Click to download and print a PDF of the application: Pine-Library-Friends-Membership
It looks like this: